Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Been a while :)

Here are some pictures from the 4th of July weekend
Jillian in the front of the house with Daddy
She is hiding... we cant see her.
There is my princess :)
She wanted to fill her pool all on her own.
Her and I while we were playing in her water stuff.

Well, things are going good for the most part. I suppose a recap would be good since it has been MONTHS since I last blogged:


  • There was a fire in our court. Somehow the grass caught and almost made it to the houses

  • We said our goodbyes to Ribbit, he is now living at the duckpond

  • We got a chinchilla, Jillian named him Morton.

  • I have been going to the gym still 3 or 4 days a week.

  • Jillian is working on her potty training.

  • Jillian is trying to read.

  • Dennis was presented with a Commanders Coin. I guess that is a super thing that some people will never receive in a lifetime of service. I dont really know a think about it. Dennis just seems really happy about it.

Thats basically the highlights I suppose. Dennis and I have found a church on base that we think we like. I will keep you all updated on that. I got myself a new bible, I love it. I had no idea they had Bibles with neat covers on them. Mine is green with blue circles on it. It just looks neat and has larger print with silver around the pages instead of gold like I have normally found. :)


Jillian and I have been spending a bunch of time outside. We set up her water toys, garden, and go to the park. We just have a great time being outdoors. Last week we hardly left the house. It was over 100 degress and humid. YUCK! This California sun is killing me.


I am starting to get a tan, but I put so much sunscreen on Jillian shes still white. I put alot of sunscreen on myself aswell but I guess mine doesnt last as long as hers dones.. thankfully. Plus, I reapply hers alot.


We have gone to six flag, Jillian LOVES it there. We got season passes and we have gone 3 times and it has more then paid for itself already. :)


We are looking at waterparks in the area that have accomidations for Jillian's age group. She loves water as much as I do so we figure why not go and have a day of water fun thats not in the backyard. :)


We are going to be heading home about the 24th of October for my best friends wedding. :) We are still not sure how long we will be staying but the wedding is on the 1st so we hope to stay atleast until the 3. We are working on finding the cheapest way home and it means we have to move days around and find the best flight. Though we refuse to fly Delta ever again so they are OUT.



Here is a video of Jillian singing in the car on July 4, 2008. I only caught a few seconds of it but its still cute. Its to a song by Taylor Swift - You Should Have Said No. I believe thats the name of the song.

No comments: