Sunday, September 14, 2008

ANOTHER Happy Dance! :)

Two days in a row Jillian has been using the potty fairly regularly! I knew once she actually got the idea she would catch on quickly. Shes doing great now and I am so excited. I really dont want her to be growing up but its what they do I suppose.

Today we watched Nascar and I wanted Jimmie Johnson to win, atleast he was in second. Dennis' guy Stewart finished a negative lap. He was kinda sad, Though finding out the colts won this afternoon perked him up some. We are going to watch the Cleveland game tonights. :) Its kinda nice that Jillian likes watching Nascar and football. She pretends to be a car during Nascar and a football when we watch football. Its cute. We havnt watched either in so long it was cute to see how much she liked it.

Really nothing else new going on this way.:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

see you guys should have moved to Florida. Nothing like rednecks and Nascar...and Gator Football. ;)

I'm glad Jillian is going potty....if we could only get Mal to use the big boy potty...

Wren LaPorte said...

Yeah, I guess the only hope of us moving to Florida is if he cross trains. He cant do that for another 2 years.

Unknown said...

what! They don't need nutritionists in Florida?!